10 (Sunday) 5:00 pm - 12 (Tuesday) 10:00 pm
Registration for WICA 2017 Annual Convention is now open. Join fellow members in Seattle, Washington at the beautiful Fairmont Olympic Hotel as we engage for three energizing and productive days of conversation and education.
Convention begins Sunday, October 10th with check in beginning at 5:00PM. Attendees will be welcomed at the Opening Reception where we will also have a presentation by the National Insulation Association. Convention continues Monday with a Keynote Speaker at breakfast and two additional morning seminars. After an enlightening morning members can participate in the Annual Convention Golf Tournament at Jefferson Park Golf Club with stunning views of Mount Rainer and Downtown Seattle. During the Golf Tournament spouses can attend the spouse program where they will enjoy a cruise around the Seattle Harbor with lunch at the Seattle Space Needle. On the final day of convention members can look forward to the morning of business meetings with Contractors & Manufacturers having a joint roundtable breakfast before meeting separately and the WICA Annual Business Meeting. Finally Contractor Members will meet with Union Leadership and discuss the most pressing labor issues.The convention will conclude Tuesday evening with the President’s Reception and Dinner which will be a business formal event held in the Fairmont Olympic Hotel’s opulent Georgian Room.
- An increase in sponsor support and participation for networking events, enhancing the experience for participants;
- Active representation at the Labor/Management meeting between WICA and Western States Conference, continuing the communication critical for long-term success;
- Monthly e-newsletters, with updates on the industry, education opportunities, and articles on improving business;
- The first year of an improved WICA website, updated with useful articles, event announcements and industry information, and
- The launch of the new WICA app, putting convention information as close as your phone.
As a member-service organization at heart and in practice, WICA views quality management representation, customer service, and networking events the top priorities for staff and the board of directors.
WICA is already scheduling a full slate of classes, social and networking events, and industry building opportunities for our members in 2017. With your support, WICA can continue to develop, advance, and advocate for our industry.
Mail in your payment to:
669 S. 200 East, Ste. 200
Salt Lake City, UT 84111