- An increase in sponsor support and participation for networking events, enhancing the experience for participants;
- Active representation at the Labor/Management meeting between WICA and Western States Conference, continuing the communication critical for long-term success;
- Monthly e-newsletters, with updates on the industry, education opportunities, and articles on improving business;
- The first year of an improved WICA website, updated with useful articles, event announcements and industry information, and
- The launch of the new WICA app, putting convention information as close as your phone.
As a member-service organization at heart and in practice, WICA views quality management representation, customer service, and networking events the top priorities for staff and the board of directors.
WICA is already scheduling a full slate of classes, social and networking events, and industry building opportunities for our members in 2018. With your support, WICA can continue to develop, advance, and advocate for our industry.
Mail in your payment to:
669 S. 200 East, Ste. 200
Salt Lake City, UT 84111
(Monday) 12:00 pm PST
Crow Canyon Country Club
711 Silver Lake Drive, Danville, California 94526
Registration is now open for
Registration is now open for the Monday, May 14, 2018 Annual Northern California Golf Tournament. Gather your foursome and register to play at the Crow Canyon Country Club located in the rolling green hills of Danville, California. Attendees will enjoy a BBQ lunch and meet for a dinner and awards ceremony following the tournament. Registration is $125 for member attendees and $150 for non-member attendees. Sponsorships are available starting at $300 for members and $350 for non-members. The registration fee includes greens fee, cart, lunch, and dinner attendance. If you have any questions please contact Leanna Davis at firstname.lastname@example.org or at (801)364-0050.
(Friday) 8:00 am
The Golf Club At Newcastle
15500 Six Penny Lane, Newcastle, WA 98059
Join WICA at The Golf
Join WICA at The Golf Club at Newcastle for the 2018 Annual Pacific Northwest Golf Tournament. Save the date today and plan to join us on Friday, June 22. Registration will be available June 1, 2018. If you have any questions please contact Leanna Davis in the WICA office at (801)364-0050 or email here. We look forward to seeing you there!