With this program,
With this program, WICA member businesses can support and enhance WICA events throughout the year, while gaining recognition and promotion to our targeted audience. Sponsors play a significant part in the organization’s success, helping WICA fulfill its mission, and enhancing our members’ experiences.
All Annual Sponsors Receive:
- Placement on the Annual Sponsors Banner, displayed at all WICA events
- Listed as an Annual Sponsor in all event program books
- Company logo appearing in the WICA website Annual Sponsor scrolling banner
- Recognition in the WICA newsletter and on the WICA website
- Vocal recognition at each WICA event
- An end-of-year report, showing how they were recognized
- Recognition on the popular WICA app
Companies can customize their sponsorship through three options:
Benefits With Sponsorship
|LEVEL OF SUPPORT||Platinum||Gold||Silver|
|Logo on WICA website||•||•||•|
|Logo on Annual Sponsor banner||•||•||•|
|Live Recognition at events||•||•||•|
|Logo on WICA app||•||•||•|
|Company name in event programs||•||•||•|
|Company name on event signs||•||•||•|
|Recognition in WICA eNews||•||•||•|
|Golf Hole(s) Sponsorship||4||3||2|
|$500 Convention sponsorship(s)||2||1||1|
| $300 Convention sponsorship(s)
- Only Platinum and gold sponsors will be guaranteed an opportunity to present at Annual Convention. Silver Sponsors may be given the opportunity to present if time permits.
Enrollment in the WICA Annual Sponsorship program will run November 1 through January 9, 2018.
- An increase in sponsor support and participation for networking events, enhancing the experience for participants;
- Active representation at the Labor/Management meeting between WICA and Western States Conference, continuing the communication critical for long-term success;
- Monthly e-newsletters, with updates on the industry, education opportunities, and articles on improving business;
- The first year of an improved WICA website, updated with useful articles, event announcements and industry information, and
- The launch of the new WICA app, putting convention information as close as your phone.
As a member-service organization at heart and in practice, WICA views quality management representation, customer service, and networking events the top priorities for staff and the board of directors.
WICA is already scheduling a full slate of classes, social and networking events, and industry building opportunities for our members in 2017. With your support, WICA can continue to develop, advance, and advocate for our industry.
Mail in your payment to:
669 S. 200 East, Ste. 200
Salt Lake City, UT 84111